This website collects some Personal Data from its Users through a specific Form Template.
This document can be printed for reference using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Florida Tende Srl – Via per Cossogno snc, 28923 – Verbania – VB
Tel: +39 0323 574000
Types of Data Collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by means of the Form Template, are: email address; first name; last name; phone number.
Methods and Place of Processing the Data
Methods of Processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Unless otherwise specified, Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for and may be retained for longer due to legal obligations applicable or based on the User’s consent.
The Purposes of Processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, fulfill its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as the following: Contact the User.
For specific information on the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Mailing List or Newsletter (this Application)
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data processed: email address; first name; last name; phone number.
Further Information for Users
Legal Basis for Processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without relying on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, if the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Further Information on the Retention Time
Unless otherwise specified in this document, Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for and may be retained for longer due to legal obligations applicable or based on the User’s consent.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner might be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do, to the extent permitted by law:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Users also have the right to know the legal basis for transferring Data abroad, even towards any international organization of public international law or established by two or more countries, like the UN, and the security measures taken by the Data Controller to safeguard their Data.
Details on the Right to Object to Processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Data Controller, or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. Where the User objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the Personal Data shall no longer be processed for such purposes. To find out whether the Data Controller is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to Exercise these Rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Data Controller through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Data Controller as early as possible and always within one month, providing Users with the information required by law. Any rectification or deletion of Personal Data or the restriction of processing will be communicated by the Data Controller to each recipient, if any, to whom the Personal Data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon request, the Data Controller will provide information about those recipients to Users.
Further Information on Data Collection and Processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional Information about User’s Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not Contained in this Policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
Definitions and Legal References
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information, including a personal identification number, allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services used in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s response (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references to the European Union contained in this document include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.